Friday, January 21, 2011

I Like The Way You Move

As a fashion icon I get flown almost everywhere. One thing I love is when national sports figures want to meet me because they want to learn how they too can dress fashionably. I often go to a lot of fashion shows around the world. This past month I have been to Bodybuilding Fitness NPC Fashion Week (BFNPCFW), National Hunting Fashion Week (NHFW), and then I went to the gym. So I got invited to Equinox gym because this trainer was so sucky at being a trainer that they called me in. I often get called into gyms to whip clients into even better shape. I do this by standing in front of them. All they have to do is look at me and look at my clothes and know that they will look as good if they burn off all their fat and replace that fat with clothes. Oh and then I went to a water park where I accidentally dropped my ring under a miniature Jeep and a strongman lifted it up for me. I was shocked and so achingly amazed. How amazing. 


FYI I went turkey and pheasant hunting and with the birds I killed, Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano are collaborating on an entire fashion collection for me called Bird Couture and it's going to be entirely edible. 


\
Samantha V. ♥✌♡✌♥

No comments:

Post a Comment