Friday, December 31, 2010

Partying With the Jews

Oy Vey I had to recover from my Hanukkah soirees. I do Hanukkah like a Polish wedding, it's two weeks long baby. Anyhow I'm finally posting my pics. I also go invited to Shabbat Shalom Fashion Week (SSFW). Below are some pics of the after parties. I met some really great fellow schleppers and I also got to dine with Ralph Lauren (RL) and Woody Allen. Ben Stiller was running a little late because he had to stop at the grocery store and get toilet paper. Then after our celebration he had to run off to meet his dad, Jerry Stiller so they could celebrate Festivus.




(It took me forever to escape from Egypt. I decided to depart interval style. Where was Moses when you needed him, good thing I had my life vest when I got to the Red Sea)

(Lighting candles with my homeboys)


(Almost got burned by this life-size Menorah. Donated to me by FAO Schwarz, founded
by a German this is officially a conflict of interest)


(Dinner was fabulous, Woody Allen brought some kreplach)










Samantha V. ♥✌♡✌♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment