Sunday, December 5, 2010

Airport Couture

I know I am so uber fashionable, so everyone invites me to their fashion shows. I recently got comped a ticket to attend Pennsylvania Dutch Country Fashion Week (PDC Fashion Week) and let me tell you can those Amish throw a party. I got there and right away they welcomed me with a bag of cheese curds and gave me a complimentary hair cut (with a bowl). Then I got to build a house, yay, I got a splinter. My trip ended with an amazing rave that the Amish throw every year, called the Rumspringa Remake.



Anyhow on my way back from my voyage I ran into none other than Marc Jacobs. He was wearing a bikini, that's right Marc Jacobs you show that TSA who's boss, just like that one girl did that wore a bikini on Thanksgiving weekend. 




Samantha V. ♥✌♡✌♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello pretty!
    I took a look in your blog and I think it's really interesting: I like so much the pics an the outfits that you propose!
    you have a new follower!
    I hope you visit my blog, too.
    I would be very happy if we could follow each other!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete