Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy HOLLA!-days

WWDD? (What Would Disney Do?), I'll tell you what he would do. OMG, my Holidays were amazing. I wanted to share with y'all what a great time I had. Walt Disney posthumously took notice of my amazing fashioness and he flew me down to Florida to take part in Disneyworld Christmas Fashion Week RTW (DCFW Ready to Wear). Ryan Seacrest is uber jealous of moi because Walt likes me better. FYI if you wondered where Anna Wintour and Betsey Johnson were this season they were with me. It was such a great experience and I even got to be part of a Manger Nativity Scene (MNS). I'm pretty sure Betsey stole baby Jesus. I invited my younger cousin along so she could meet the real Santa and sit on his lap. I never knew how fat Mrs. Claus was until I got up close. I think she shops at Dress Barn, I didn't know they had those in the North Pole. 


Wait till you see my partying with the Jews for Hanukah ;-)






Samantha V. ♥✌♡✌♥

No comments:

Post a Comment