Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Pics From PDCFW (Pennsylvania Dutch Country Fashion Week)

So as I mentioned before I spent some time in Pennsylvania Dutch Country for Fashion Week. The Amish have been impressed with me for awhile now. They still don't understand how I can be so stylin without using a zipper. I got invited to go and they flew me out. It was awesome when I arrived at the airport I had an extra long buggy with a huge horse come pick me up. I mean this was the limo of buggies. 


When I arrived at the Peach Cobbler Inn (This is the Four Seasons of Pennsylvania) I was given an amazing basket full of cheese curds and pie. 


Below are the pics of my fashion icon-ess. I am wearing Zubaz pants, Birkenstocks with white Adidas socks, an Ella Moss top, a Pendleton jacket, flower barrettes, Gap scarf circa 2002, and an awesome visor I stole from a homeless man in Naples, Florida



View of my hotel in the background. I was put up in the Silo Suite, swank.


I told this dude that he would get way more action if his ride were pulled by mustangs instead of Clydesdales. 


        Bringing Pole Dancing Moves to the Amish


This woman smelled kinda like an old quilt that had moth balls on it, soaked in a jar of lemonade

Samantha V.♥✌♡✌♥

1 comment: